Copyright (c) Members of the EGEE Collaboration. 2004. See EGEE partners for details on the copyright holders.
EGEE ("Enabling Grids for E-science in Europe") is a project funded by the European Union. For more information on the project, its partners and contributors please see http://www.eu-egee-org .
You are permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this document containing this copyright notice, but modifying this document is not allowed. You are permitted to copy this document in whole or in part into other documents if you attach the following reference to the copied elements: "Copyright (C) 2004. Members of the EGEE Collaboration. http://www.eu-egee.org".
The information contained in this document represents the views of EGEE as of the date they are published. EGEE does not guarantee that any information contained herein is error-free, or up to date.
EGEE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, BY PUBLISHING THIS DOCUMENT.
EGEE Software License
Installation, use, reproduction, display, modification and redistribution of this software, with or without modification, in source and binary forms, are permitted on a non-exclusive basis. Any exercise of rights by you under this license is subject to the following conditions:
- Redistributions of this software, in whole or in part, with or without modification, must reproduce the above copyright notice and these license conditions in this software, the user documentation and any other materials provided with the redistributed software.
- The user documentation, if any, included with a redistribution, must include the following notice: "This product includes software developed by Members of the EGEE Collaboration www.eu-egee.org." If that is where third-party acknowledgments normally appear, this acknowledgment must be reproduced in the modified version of this software itself. The names "EGEE", "Enabling Grids for E-science in Europe", and "Lightweight Middleware for Grid Computing (gLite)" may not be used to endorse or promote software, or products derived therefrom, except with prior written permission by email@example.com. If this software is redistributed in modified form, the name and reference of the modified version must be clearly distinguishable from that of this software.
- You are under no obligation to provide anyone with any modifications of this software that you may develop, including but not limited to bug fixes, patches, upgrades or other enhancements or derivatives of the features, functionality or performance of this software. However, if you publish or distribute your modifications without contemporaneously requiring users to enter into a separate written license agreement, then you are deemed to have granted all Members of the EGEE Collaboration a license to your modifications, including modifications protected by any patent owned by you, under the conditions of this license.
- You may not include this software in whole or in part in any patent or patent application in respect of any modification of this software developed by you.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE MEMBERS OF THE EGEE COLLABORATION AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE ARE DISCLAIMED. THE MEMBERS OF THE EGEE COLLABORATION AND CONTRIBUTORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SOFTWARE AND MODIFICATIONS THEREOF, WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, TRADE SECRET OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE MEMBERS OF THE EGEE COLLABORATION AND CONTRIBUTORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This license shall terminate with immediate effect and without notice if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this license, or if you institute litigation against any Member of the EGEE Collaboration with regard to this software.